Friday, April 10, 2009

Currently listening to: UNFAITHFUL

I was planning on typing out some lyrics..but it kept referring to another guy's love or some shit like that, and that's just NOT how i roll. Openly anyways ;)

whatever happened to Rihanna anyhow.....when she started out she was like that girl that you assumed couldn't speak english very well, and whom would secretly enjoy a good spanking, then she slowly changed into some chick who you assumed was extremely kinky and for sure enjoyed getting beat...then into that chick who liked getting beat a little too much.

It's been so long since I have shared my highly valued opinions with you folks...
oh boy it's campaign time! That means everyone's busy....and people who NEVER talk to you will, but only to ask you to help them with campaigns.

Sigh AP's coming up...I dislike school very much. So much homework....that I never bother doing. Tehee!

New Trend: Saying FML. So ever since that website has gained some popularity within our circle of friends (hurray for them) people have been uttering this phrase. And instead of exploding, I've found a way for it to amuse me. How? By pretending it really stands for *drum roll*:

Fat Male Lover

I know, I'm so clever...tehehehe :D So you know, next time you see someone with those initials..start a convo and send them a big LMFAO

I've been sleeping VERY early everyday....but since i gotta wake up earlier it kind of cancels out...which is kinda gay. I suppose I will end this blog now....

No comments:

Post a Comment